Update #05 Apr 15, 2017 13:30:18 GMT -6
Post by THE STAFF TEAM on Apr 15, 2017 13:30:18 GMT -6
It’s been a while since the last update and it seems like a lot has gone on since then. There are a couple things we wanted to outline in this update to make you all aware of the changes going on around X-Generation out-of-character as well as what’s been going on in-character.
- With the last couple updates, we didn’t give an update on the Hellfire Club. This is because the Hellfire Club is no longer a playable faction. Characters must be approved to be apart of the Hellfire Club but it is not a faction. It would be a job for the characters at the most.
- With the influx of applications that we’ve been getting, we’ve decided to change around some of the deadlines and timeframes. When an application is first posted, the writer now has 10 days to complete the application before it is denied. If an extension is needed, PM Alaska and she’ll discuss with you an extension date.
- After a staff member has reviewed your application, you now have 5 days to complete the requested edits before your application is denied. If an extension is needed, PM the staff member overseeing your review and they will discuss with you an extension date.
- Since we’re on the subject of applications, when an application is complete, the only thing that the thread title needs to contain is Firstname Lastname and nothing else. When an application is still being worked on, a (WIP) needs to be added to the thread title.
- We do have an Activity Check going from today (April 15) to the end of the month (April 30). Click the link for more details on that.
- And finally, the staff is proud to present what several have asked for recently: a Powers Directory. While it might not be exactly what some had in mind, this is how the staff team decided to break things down. Click the link to learn more about the breakdown and to see the powers that are in play here on X-Gen!
- Plot wise, the Golden City Quakes is at the Intermission phase. During this phase of the plot, we see turmoil on the Guthrie farm, some hot water that Tabitha Smith has landed herself in, and the real ins and outs of being a reporter on the hunt for a stand-apart mutant-related scoop. If you've been missing out, the thread header '(GCQ)' is an indicator that the thread has relation to the Golden City Quakes timeline. All scenes in the Prologue, Act One, and Intermission have begun - so check out the links below to stay or get caught up with what's going on for mutantkind in our universe. There is so much going on and we are pleased to see such an inclusive plot fleshing out so brilliantly. Thank you to all participating writers and readers!
Scene One (Feb 16, 2022)
Scene Two (Feb 17, 2022)
Scene Three (Feb 17, 2022)
Scene One (Feb 17, 2022)
Scene Two (Feb 18, 2022)
Scene One (Feb 18, 2022)
Scene Two, Part One (Feb 19, 2022)
Scene Two, Part Two (Feb 20, 2022)
Scene Two, Part Three (Feb 22, 2022)
Scene Three (Feb 20, 2022)
Thank you all so much for your continued creative efforts to make X-Gen as amazing as it is.
~The X-Gen Staff Team