Update #03 Jan 11, 2017 16:47:02 GMT -6
Post by THE STAFF TEAM on Jan 11, 2017 16:47:02 GMT -6
The winter season is howling, her cold cruel breath blanketing the great New York state. On the bright side this has minimized the helicopter traffic and prying eyes from braving the vicinity of Xavier’s School. The mutants huddled together on the inside however have a much more difficult time seeing it that way.
With the growing student character population and the grim situation looming over mutant kind, training even the most docile of students cannot be put off any longer. While Logan Howlett would prefer that kids have a chance to be kids, reality calls and he is responsible for overseeing the progress of combat and physical training classes until further notice. As a result, there are monthly sign-up sheets for student characters needing training and senior students needing credit toward their shot at graduating to X-Men. Depending on the needs of the student and staff body, more X-Men may be asked to run training classes in the future. The way these threads will run, however, may look a bit different. Please be sure you have read the expectations here before signing up any of your characters.
The Mutant Response Division has been slowly working its way across the United States of America. Many cells in their holding facilities across the nation have been filled, and the MRD or the ‘Division’ has become a household and federally-used name in regards to conversations dealing with mutantkind.
The Brotherhood of Mutants have a new base of operations, a secluded military base on the Connecticut/New York border, about twenty-five miles from Westchester County, New York, the location of Xavier’s School. The military base, surrounded by several hundred acres, offers the privacy and space that the Brotherhood didn’t have in the old MRD headquarters compound.
The X-Men have been working around the clock to ensure that Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters remains a safe haven for the students and those seeking refuge alike. X-Men are sent out to recruit young mutants to bring them and family members looking for a safe haven to the school where the mutants can be educated about their powers and the world around them as well as figuring out a way to integrate their family (if foreign and needing refuge) into one of the safe house locations. Classes continue as normal for students, but powers training and self-defense, as well as the general training it takes to become an X-Man, are required as well. Not all students become X-Men, but all are trained in combat.Announcements !
- X-Generation is on a Top RP Sites! Please help us out and vote for us daily. You can click on the button at the bottom of our page (under our Affiliates) to cast your vote to help X-Generation climb the ranks to be top-rated!
- While this has been the case for some time, we want to remind current members, and let newer members know that we are no longer accepting Hellfire Club members as an app-able faction. We do not mind characters having affiliations with the club as the Hellfire Club does exist in canon but it is no longer a faction of its own on X-Generation.
- Part of the application process is an image of your face claim (play-by) resized to 500x350 pixels. This size is non-negotiable. Applications may not be considered ‘done’ and will not be accepted should the proper image resizing be neglected.
- To piggyback on the previous bulletpoint, accounts must have the mini profile filled out with proper-sized images before the character application will be approved.
- Be on the lookout for our Winter Activity Check. It will start on January 22 and run until January 28. We hope you all stay with us!
- The X-Gen Staff Team